If you’re in a mood to eat a healthy meal but just can’t be bothered to put in too much effort, Ladle and Love brings you the easiest solution. Ideal as an addition to an Asian meal, or just as a snack in itself, you can’t go wrong with these simple, stir-fried mushrooms!
Bonus: They’re gluten free, too!
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp black pepper sauce
- 300 gm sliced mushrooms
- Salt to taste
- Heat the butter in a pan, add the garlic, and sauté for a few seconds.
- Add the ginger and sauté for a minute.
- Add the mushrooms and allow this to cook on a low flame for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add the black pepper sauce and sauté for a minute.
- Add salt if required.
- Cook until dry and enjoy!
See? Told you it’s an easy one! If you make this Simple Stir-Fried Mushrooms recipe by Ladle and Love, share a picture with us on Instagram.
For more such articles, click on The World.